- Indication's Conference- Every other Wednesday at 7:00am CINJ auditorium B
- Pathology Conference – Wednesdays once per month (3rd Wednesday) 8am CINJ auditorium B.
Review of genitourinary pathology including slide and disease management, directed by Dr. Michael May, Assistant Professor in the Department of Pathology
- Morbidity and Mortality- M&M-1st Wednesday of the month- 8:00am CINJ auditorium B
- Radiology Conference - Wednesdays once per month 7 am G1 Radiology Conference Room- RWJUH
Structured review of genitourinary radiology given by radiology attending.
- Grand Rounds – Wednesday 8am (no GR 1st Wednesday -M&M at 8:00am) CINJ auditorium B.
- Genitourinary Tumor Board – Every other Thursday morning, G2 radiation oncology conference room
Multidisciplinary discussion of genitourinary malignancies attended by medical oncology, radiation oncology, pathology, radiology, urology
- Journal Club – 6:00pm 3rd Wednesday of the month CINJ auditorium B
Discussion of the months Journal of Urology, Urology, and relevant articles that appear in journals of general medical interest (NEJM, Nature Medicine, J. of Clinical Oncology, etc.) 2 times per year at each rotation site
- Urodynamics/Voiding Dysfunction Conference- Wednesdays once per month. CINJ auditorium B Review of urodynamic studies and discussion regarding patient management.