To the Clinical Academic Building, Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, New Brunswick:
Garden State Parkway (from the north):
Take Exit #130 to Route #1 South. Exit at sign for Route #18 North-New Brunswick bearing right at the Exxon Station. In approximately three miles Route #18 will cross the Raritan River. Exit Rt.27 south (Albany St.), go to the 6th stop light. Make a left (Paterson St.), parking is on the right.
New Jersey Turnpike:
Exit #9. Take Route #18 North-New Brunswick. Follow sign for Princeton, Route #27 South. Make a loop turn onto Albany St. and go to the 6th stop light. Make a left (Paterson St) ,the parking is on the right. The Clinical Academic Building is to the left.
Route 287 North:
Exit at sign "New Brunswick, South Bound Brook". Bear left and follow road loop back underneath Route 287, keeping to the right. (Landmarks: Quality Inn, MacAteers Restaurant). You are on Easton Avenue - continue for approximately 5 miles until you come to Albany Street and turn right. Go to the second stop light and make a left (Paterson St) parking garage is on the right. The Clinical Academic Building is to the left.
Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Piscataway Campus:
Take Hoes Lane to River Road. Make a left onto River Road and go to the stop light. Make a right on to Landing Lane. Go over old bridge, follow Landing Lane up hill and curving to the right to traffic light at Easton Ave. Turn left and follow Easton Ave. to Albany St. Turn right onto Albany Street. Go to the second stop light, make a left (Paterson St), the parking garage is on the right. The Clinical Academic Building is to the left.
UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital is also easily reached by train or bus. By train, New Brunswick is on the main railroad line between New York and Philadelphia. Exit at New Brunswick Station and walk up Little Albany St. past the parking garage to the entrance into the Medical Education Building. A Suburban Transit bus station is at 18 French St., opposite the railroad station.
UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery
800 Bunn Drive, Suite 303,
1. Take the US-1 S toward TRENTON.
2. Turn RIGHT onto HARRISON STREET N.
3. Cross over Route 27 and continue on HARRISON STREET N becomes BUNN DR.
4. 800 BUNN DR is on the LEFT.
1. Take the US-1 N toward New Brunswick.
2. Take jughandle and cross over Route One to LOWER HARRISON STREET. (Marker: Sunoco Station)
3. LOWER HARRISON ST becomes HARRISON STREET S.
4. HARRISON ST S becomes BUNN DR.
5. 800 BUNN DR is on the LEFT.
1. Take RT-33 W.
2. Turn RIGHT onto RT-133 W.
3. Continue on Route 133 West 3.32 miles
4. Take the PRINCETON EXIT at the intersection of US RT 1 and cross over US RT 1. As you go around the jughandle bear to the right onto WASHINGTON ROAD/CR-526/CR-571.
5. Turn RIGHT onto NASSAU ST/RT-27.
6. Turn LEFT onto HARRISON ST N.
7. HARRISON ST N becomes BUNN DR. ---800 BUNN DR is on the LEFT.